The New Brunswick Career Development Association (NBCDA) is committed to representing members and the career development community. NBCDA fosters partnerships with diverse national, provincial and local organizations and governments with an interest in the areas of career development and life/work transitions.
NBCDA is committed to promoting a career development culture in New Brunswick that supports children, youth and adults in being self-reliant in achieving their career goals and effecting successful life/work transitions by:
- Organizing and/or promoting events related to career development.
- Promoting the development and utilization of career development resources and services.
- Encouraging cooperation, information sharing and coordination of activities of stakeholders involved in career development
- Ensuring that the official linguistic duality of the province be respected in the activities of NBCDA.
- Embracing the necessity to adapt to changing economic and social environments likely to impact on career development issues.