The Career Development Practitioner Achievement Award is designed to recognize and reward an individual who has demonstrated commitment to one or more of the following elements.
- The advancement of career development through research, theory, practice or leadership.
- Innovation and creativity in program development or service delivery.
- Role-modelling leadership and vision within the organization and/or career development community.
- Ongoing professional development and learning.
- Representing the optimal model of a caring person and professional whose knowledge, skills and talents are valued by clients and colleagues.