The Call for Presenters for the 2017 NBCDA Conference is Now Open!
AREAS OF INTEREST / THEMES / TOPICS
The NBCDA Conference Planning Committee has identified areas to assist presenters in targeting the content of their sessions. These are examples only, your ideas and suggestions are welcome.
· Working with Clients with Disabilities
· Current Research
· National and International Trends and Events
· Prior Learning Assessment Recognition
· Assessment Tools
· Working with Clients on Social Assistance
· Work Life Management
· Stress Management
· Foreign Credentials
· Time Management
· Ethics for Career Development Practitioners
· Working with Employers
· Communication; Working with Teams; Active Listening
· New Brunswick Labour Market Information (comprehending and using)
· Motivation and/or Getting Clients to take Ownership of their Careers
· Mental Health
· Difficult Clients
· Understanding immigration; Cultural Competencies
Deadline to submit an application to present is April 15, 2017.
Questions: Call Alene Holmes, NBCDA Conference Coordinator at 506 446-9159.
Click here to submit your Call for Presenters Application.