The New Brunswick Career Development Association is committed to promoting a career development culture in New Brunswick that supports children, youth and adults in being self-reliant in achieving their goals and effecting successful life/work transitions by:
- Organizing and/or promoting events related to career development.
- Promoting the development and utilization of career development resources and services.
- Encouraging cooperation, information sharing and coordination of activities of stakeholders involved in career development
- Ensuring that the official linguistic duality of the province be respected in the activities of NBCDA.
- Embracing the necessity to adapt to changing economic and social environments likely to impact on career development issues.